- WITCH HAZEL
Clean your eyelid and lashes with Witch Hazel. This recommendation comes from one of the best @lashjoy_. I’ve had clients that have used Miscellar water & switched to Witch Hazel, the longevity increase is significant.
- STAY CLEAR OF: for the first 24 – 48 hrs
• Hot (steamy) Ovens
• Hot (steamy\moist) showers
• Face oils / creams
• Hand oils / creams
(DO NOT play with your lashes with your hands, they are naturally oily), especially if you are a hand cream person. Any oils and creams used will shorten the life of your lashes. Ask your lash tech if the ingredients in your skin care routine are okay.
- Avoid wearing eye makeup to you eyelash appointment. (Mascara, Eyeliner and other eye makeup).
- Keep your lashes dry for at least 24 – 48 hours (38 hours is ideal)
- No swimming, steam rooms, saunas, hot showers or facial for 48 hours after your treatment
- Use only water based makeup remover and Cleansers. Oily/cream based products will shorten the life of your Eyelash Extensions
- An Eyelash Extension approved foaming cleanser MUST be used on your lashes daily to help prevent eye and lid infection. We recommend Lash Collection Lash & Brow Cleanser as it is specifically formulated to be safely used on eyelash extensions, Which Hazel is an alternative.
- Regular cleansing will keep your lashes healthy, your Eyelash Extensions lasting longer and will help prevent a build-up of natural oils, dust and make up.
- Avoid rinsing your face directly under the shower steam, instead bring the tepid water up to your face using your hands
- Avoid exfoliating around the eye area
- No mascara or waterproof mascara
- No eyelash curlers are to be used while wearing Eyelashes Extensions
- Avoid rubbing, touching and playing with your Eyelash Extensions. This can be addictive, so just don’t even go there!
- Use a tissue to blot dry lashes after washing your face and brush with your spoolie if needed
- Let your Lash Stylist know immediately if you experience any irritation or discomfort